Monday, February 28, 2011

YODA!!

This is a new page that I made using one of my most favorite lines EVER, My Minds Eye "Stella and Ruby"!!!!








I have had these pictures of Colton and my Dad since this past Halloween, just waiting to be scrapped.    I bought some new border punches, "Leave it to Weaver" by Fiskars and "Circles Large Edge Puncher" by EK Success and went from there.    I have been loving all the banners that I see on everything and created my own using a circle punch.

I was having a hard time coming up with a title and my new "Inspiration Station" book does not have a Yoda section so I did some searching online and found a Yoda translator!!!  I just hope everyone uses their Yoda voice when they read the title of the page!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This totally blows my page outta the water. And of course Colton is adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete