Monday, February 28, 2011

My first post....and a few pages!

I have been wanting to post pictures, scrapbook pages and pics for a while now.  Well, here goes!

I made these pages about a month ago with the new My Mind's Eye "Fine and Dandy" collection.  (These pictures were taken from my phone, I will post better pictures once I get them back from work.) This collection matches everything in Colton's room and breaks away from the "normal" boy scheme so of course I loved it.




I wanted to do the pages quickly so I searched for some ideas on Two Peas.  I found these:
"Boy Thing" by KimA and "On Cloud 9" by Scrappersu.  Thank you ladies for the wonderful layouts and allowing me to "scraplift", yet make them my own.  For work we needed samples using the new McGill flower punches so I incorporated some flowers onto the pages also.  I think it is usually hard for most scrapbookers to find a place for flowers on their boys pages.  Being a Mom of all boys, well, I have to add something girly or feminine any chance I get to make the page "my own" and not just about my adorable subjects, but to reflect my own personal taste too!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that you used flowers on your boys' pages. These are all so great!!! So happy to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete